Tara Little Realtor – Real Estate Agent
Expert Guidance for Your Dream Home Search:
Meet Tara Little, Experienced Real Estate Agent in Minneapolis/St. Paul
Personalized Service Tailored to Your Specific Needs
- With over a decade of experience in the local housing market, Tara has the expertise to help you find your dream home
- Personalized service, listening to your specific needs for your perfect home.
- Tara will represent you with authenticity with the goal of securing the best deal for you.
- Prioritizing your interests and dedicated to putting your needs first throughout the buying process
- Transparent and honest communication.
I believe our homes are our sanctuary and immensely influence our happiness and success, both personally and professionally.
As your realtor, I’m committed to:
- Listening and prioritizing your wants and needs, while setting expectations
- Helping you navigate the housing market and your real estate transactions step-by-step
- Collaborating with industry experts to make your experience seamless and transparent
- Providing innovative and top-tier marketing to generate traffic and interest in your property
- Representing you with authenticity and a strategic approach
Whether buying or selling, or you’re simply looking for advice on where to start – don’t hesitate to contact me for a no-pressure conversation.
Find Out How You Can Get A Lower Interest Rate
About Tara Little
Tara is a professional with over 10 years of experience in housing. She is an enthusiastic and personable individual who enjoys helping people from all walks of life. She started her career in housing in 2012 as a Licensed Social Worker, providing rent assistance and homeless prevention services to Minnesota residents. After excelling in her field, she decided to pursue a more flexible career as a real estate agent to spend more time with her family. Tara hopes to combine her skills from the non-profit sector with those as a realtor, to help educate and empower people to become savvy homeowners and investors. She believes building equity through assets is the quickest determinant of long-term stability, enabling families to thrive generationally.
Tara lives with her partner and daughter in Mounds View. She grew up in Minneapolis and as an adult has lived throughout the Twin Cities metro. At the age of 23, she purchased her first home in St. Louis Park and now operates two rental properties within the city. Through personal moves and professional relationships, she is exceptionally familiar with the seven county metro area, but is also comfortable working in outstate Minnesota as she has family in Stacy and attended school in St. Cloud.
In her time off, Tara enjoys playing with her daughter, hiking, traveling, going to concerts, and antiquing. Tara is a big believer in sustainability and supporting local. She believes life is not just for living but most importantly for passionately enjoying each-and-every day.
Check Out Some Of Our Listings
- St. Paul
- Mounds View
- St. Louis Park
- New Brighton
- Forest Lake